Project Wonderful Banner

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Meta-Post: Blackout

I swear, I was not on a 2-day bender.

I was travelling back from Japan, which is a freaky enough experience to make you miss a day, since you leave at 5PM on Saturday and get back at 11am on Saturday, thus being forced to live two days without sleep.

But when I got back, Earthlink was out in my area, so I could not connect to the Internet all day Saturday.

I'm still jet-lagged, so I am going to move forward and not look back...

All I will say about Saturday's Mallard is this: You are a Mallard Duck; pardon me if I don't consider the fact that you appear green under fluorescent lights a downside of the light bulb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what brand of compact fluorescents he uses, but mine last longer.

(And use less electricity.)

Anonymous said...

This may be the one time Tinshley and Ted Rall agree...

Link here.

Rall is funnier, though.