Project Wonderful Banner

Friday, December 22, 2006

Those damned Moms

What's Mallard raving about today?

Holiday spirit, Moms, reality-TV.

I never thought I'd be relieved to see a pile of obese women fighting each other, but I find myself preferring that to another holiday foods panel. That said, there appears to be 3 PlayStation 3 boxes in that pile of women, so wouldn't the title, more correctly, be: Eleven Crazed Moms Fight to the Death Over 3 PlayStation 3s?

That woman sinking her teeth into another woman's flesh is the mole in this reality TV show, by the way. She is rather obviously actually a he.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope Mallard is past his "I hate holiday food" phase- I know everyone else is. The dopy thing about this cartoon is that after Christmas is over, Playstation 3's are going to be all over the place- just like Tickle Me Elmo, just like XBox, just like Cabbage Patch Dolls. But I guess Mallard is too busy complaining about how much he hates toast to catch on. What a grumpy little bitch!