Project Wonderful Banner

Sunday, January 21, 2007

That damned Obama

What's Mallard raving about today?

Barak Obama, Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Milton Friedman.

I suppose the Republicans will be too busy saying "Republicans aren't ready to elect, Rudy Giuliani, a pro-choice, pro-gay rights candidate."

Perhaps Rush Limbaugh can attend the same speech class as Senator Kennedy, since he claims to have picked up this pronunciation problem directly from the Senator.

On an unrelated matter, Ted Kennedy appears to be a recycled WWII Tojo caricature? I'm not sure what a Boston Brahmin and a 1940s Japanese stereotype have in common, but whatever.

Mister Magoo died in November?

All kidding aside, after my own death, I would rather not be remembered at all than caricatured like that. I'm sure when Mallard reaches the afterlife, Mr. Friedman will punch him right in the bill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I'd want to be called "brilliant" and "witty" by the likes of Bruce Tinsley either.

Anonymous said...

It looks like Tinsley hates Friedman.