Sheryl Crow, Voting.
Right Wing Calculus:
- Totally acceptable: Lies, Wedge Issues and Phony Terror alerts to frighten people into voting Republican.
- Totally unacceptable: providing people with an incentive to register to vote however they see fit.
Which of the following things did The Founders not see coming:
- A Black Man running for president.
- Women gaining the right to vote.
- The deterioration of American decency to the point where crotch shots of ducks are an acceptable image on the comics page.