The nominees for Least Accurate Caricature are:
- Abraham Lincoln - The face may be Lincoln, but the ears are Dumbo and the lips are Bill Murray from Caddyshack..."So I got that going for me, which is nice."
- Ted Kennedy - One thing you notice when looking at the actual Ted Kennedy is that he has plenty of characteristcs which can be caricatured without resorting to giving him buck teeth which recall Propoganda pictures of Tojo and which would require gnawing on bark to keep under control.
- Elliot Spitzer - Penis chin. 'Nuff said.
- Hillary Clinton - A fact which is only discernable through the text. Also an indication that Mallard believes that caricature consists of elongating chins and adding buck teeth.
- Barack Obama - Comparison to a January caricature offers proof that the size of the chin is proportional to how much Mallard hates someone.