D.C. Gun Law Test
The nominees for Creativity in Cartooning (Highest Text-to-Image Ratio) are...
- Baked Potato Racism - All those words...with a brown oval to break things up.
- Tracking a Package - That is not a typo. A cartoon showing Mallard reading the entire text of a package-tracking status update on his laptop.
- D.C. Gun Law Test - A mountain of text, 2 pictures of Mallard's head.
- Roddy McGillivrey - Complaints about local judicial elections. An image continuity error in panel 2...where did the beanie go? And Mallard illustrates someone "riding coat tails" by having them grab a drape.
- What's Racist - Two images of a Straw Liberal to break up yet another rant about how aggreived Mallard feels by the fact that everyone calls him a racist.