Not Any Way
The nominees for Most Violent Assault on the English Language are:
- Saggy...what? - One presumes the inteant was to say that the ratings are getting saggy, However, the text actually says that Britney, Lindsay, and Paris are getting saggy.
- Regular or Racial? - Sensitive-o-meter. Enough said.
- Too many words - Requiring just 8 words to tell properly "Hello, Roger, I was just thinking of you."), Mallard uses 23 instead, with predictable results.
- Not Any Way - Using "not any way" instead of "no way" is just one about a half-dozen assaults on the language in this miserable bit of doggerel.
- One Little Word - When attempting to be taken seriously, it would help if the writer understood the difference between "revealed to Al Gore" and "revealed by Al Gore" and was able to use the appropriate one.