Hundreds of Scientists!
The Nominees for Achievement in Oversimplification or Willful Ignorance are...
- Hundreds of Scientists! - Over 400 Scientists? And yet the Media choose to believe the overwhelmingly larger number of scientists who believe the opposite? It's a scandal!
- B. Hussein Obama - Right. Because the use of President Obama's middle name is what people object to. It has nothing to do with the context and manner in which it is invoked.
- The EPA Said What? - Mallard, who routinely objects to Federal employees as lazy slobs, is suddenly aghast that the EPA has warnings about the disposal of Compact Fluorescent bulbs.
- Underperforming - Please ignore the fact that the article cited discusses how the proponents of the idea think it's totally inconsequential. Because Mallard says it's a threat!
- We're All Rich! - Please, do not actually look at President Obama's tax plan, because that would totally ruin this awesome joke!