And the winner is...Job Interview!
The nominees for The Golden Flash (Most Mystifying Panel) are:
- Job Interview (Post) - There's no joke and it's really unclear just what Mallard is complaining about.
- Status Quo (Post) - Change, represented by the caveman, is really the status quo...or something to that effect.
- Laughs (Post) - I am supposed to believe T.V. Audiences are watching, let alone laughing at Moammar Khadafy? Bonus: Mallard is giving advice on being funny?
- Bailout (Post) - Something goes awry when Mallard decides to try for a bailout metaphor instead of complaining about the BCS.
- Hi-Def (Post) - Mallard is either being deeply, deeply ironic or just mystifying. As he has never shown any depth, I think it's the latter.