And the winner is...Worst Ever!
The nominees for Achievement in Oversimplification or Willful Ignorance are:
- Great Country (Post) - Discussing race, even in a ham-handed manner, does not constitute racism and does not compare to the racism on display in the Republican Party.
- Jobs (Post) - This article doesn't really support my conclusion, but I stopped reading after I saw something that I could twist to support my biases.
- Institutional Racism (Post) - I'm sorry? The lack of "Liberal outrage" over what proves what now?
- Cool Summer (Post) - When Republicans and their idiot water carriers stop saying that cold weather means Climate Change science is a hoax, we can discuss this idiot Straw Man.
- Worst Ever (Post) - Please ignore the fact that polls don't say anything of the kind, as reality has a well-known Liberal bias.