And the winner is...Enemies List!
The nominees for the Limbaugh Award for Best Regurgitation of Talking Points are...
- World Tour (Post) - President Obama's fence-mending tour is greeted by howls of nit-picking outrage, most of it not rooted in objective reality, from the entire Right Wing Noise Machine.
- Nationalization (Post) - Efforts to stabilize the economy, which meant getting ownership in exchange for investing money into companies that were on the brink of failure, were quickly labeled "Nationalization" when Republicans realized Bush was no longer President.
- Enemies List (Post) - Mallard outstripped anyone in propagating the "Enemies List" nonsense, when the Obama Administration had the temerity to point out that Fox's coverage was biased.
- Hillary Clinton (Post) - Campaigning together and nominating Hillary Clinton Secretary of State was not enough to silence the Right's concern trolling over their relationship.
- People Who Don't Pay Taxes (Post) - Mallard and the Right Wing conflate not paying additional income tax in April with not paying taxes at all. And the world grew dumber every time they opened their mouths.