And the winner is...Bowing!
The Nominees for the WATB for Manufactured Outrage or Persecution Complex are:
- Right-Wing Extremists (Post) - President Bush orders and examination of Right Wing Extremism, to go with their similar examination of Left Wing Extremism. Mallard freaks out about President Obama.
- Liberal Weenies (Post) - Comedians come under attack for not doing the proper amount of material about President Obama, according to Mallard's scorecard.
- Wise Latina (Post) - A fairly evident statement about how background affects thinking, similar to what Justice Scalia previously said, leads to a month-long freak-out by Mallard.
- Czars (Post) - Mallard rages against Czars under President Obama after saying nothing about the 36 Czars appointed by President Bush.
- Bowing (Post) - President Obama didn't punch a couple of World Leaders in the face, choosing instead to follow local customs when greeting them. Days later, America collapsed.