And the winner is...Impeachment!
The nominees for Excellence in False Equivalency are:
- Anger Management (Post) - The anger directed at President Bush (for an illegal war, violations of the Constitution, and War Crimes) is exactly the same as anger directed at President Obama (for being a Socialist, not being born in America, and wanting to kill your Grandmother).
- Enemies Lists (Post) - When President Obama's White House pointed out Fox's bias, it was exactly the same as what President Nixon did. In fact, why he hasn't resigned yet is a nefarious mystery.
- Radicals (Post) - Those angry Muslims blowing things up and killing people are nothing like the angry Christians blowing things up and killing people.
- Impeachment (Post) - Yeah, boy, we impeached President Bush at the drop of a hat, didn't we? Plus, making an insensitive joke is exactly like violating the Constitution and committing War Crimes.
- The Blame Game (Post) - After all, President Clinton was responsible for 9-11 and pretty much everything bad that happened during the Bush Administration. So blame him.